One of the most refreshing beverages I ever had was cucumber-infused water. Did you know that cucumbers are about 95% water? Cucumbers have Vitamin A and Vitamin K. Some of the health benefits include: supporting heart, lung, and kidney function, as well as possible prevention of osteoporosis and heart disease. After tasting cucumber-infused water, I thought, “Wow, this is so refreshing! I have to make this at home.” This magical beverage hydrates and nourishes your body. To make this cucumber-infused water even more potent, I added moon water to my recipe. I have provided the directions below.
- Place 1 thinly sliced organic cucumber in a pitcher. You may peel off the skin, or if you keep the skin, wash it in warm water first.
- Add 2 quarts of moon water.
- Refrigerate 2 to 4 hours to allow the cucumber to infuse into the moon water.
- Stir well.
When you are ready to drink, you may add fresh cucumber slices for garnish and plenty of ice. The infused water will keep refrigerated for up to 2 days.
Some powerful ways to use your cucumber-infused moon water:
- Use it for daily morning and night routines: splash it on your face and/or drink it for a rejuvinating and refreshing feeling.
- Drink for self-introspection, a fresh start, and attracting your desires during a new moon ritual.
- Drink before performing a ritual or spellcraft to amplify your energy.
- Drink before meditation for a sense of purity and calmness.